Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sammy says "Hurry up Connor!"


Christmas was great. It was definately an experience. Ashley graduated (!!!!!!!!!!), Chase got engaged, and well....there are a ton more things, but you know....I only have so much time to write!

We got lots of fun toys and clothes for Connor. Sammy is not sure what to do about all the changes going on in the house. Gammy bought this rocking panda bear and we put Sammy on there to "test it out" and it actaually sat there for a photo op. I'd say I am officially ready to become a mom. GET THIS THING OUT OF ME! I haven't loved being pregnant, but it hasn't been terrible. It is a means to an excellent end. Here are some pictures of his crib that James put together today!






1 comment:

lisa said...

Coco....I had a great Christmas too....2009 is looking very promising.....

Your crib is gorgeous and I love the bedding that you chose.Connor is a lucky boy already!

Aunt Lisa