So, the saying is that there is no rushing perfection...or James! We have been working to sand down and stain our cabinets for months now. I am posting pictures of the middle product. We finished sanding over the Christmas break and now James is working to stain everything, which I have to admit, does take longer than I expected. You see, if you are doing two coats on each door and on the inside and outside of the door-that's at least four days right there just for drying time. Who knew? The color is going to be beautiful. All James has left to do is to hang the new crown molding, apply a clear coat, and stain the top of the cabinets! Go James!!

1 comment:
it's alright. the cabinets will be finished in no time, and all this will be a distant memory. in fact, you might even look back and laugh:)...or cry. either way, at least connor will be here:)
as my friend beth and i say, mucho love-o!
Post a Comment