Wednesday, March 24, 2010
We'll see if you catch it....
I have been patiently holding in a secret and I really just had tell someone-well blog, you are so lucky. The whole family knows already, so why not let the secret out a little at a time via blog? YES! We are expecting baby #2 in November! Who jumped up and down excited this time at 10 pm after I promised James I would not take ONE MORE PREGNANCY TEST? ME!!!!!!!!!! He has been telling everyone he knows, which I'm glad don't all know me or talk to me via Facebook because I would not have been able to keep it in this long. So, there you go....ready for number 2!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yay!!!!!!!!! Congrats to you both!
That's funny about the pregnancy tests. I took two with Madeline on my own. Then Craig made me take another the next morning, just to be sure. Congratulations!
Hopefully you, Ash, James, and Ryan will be able to make a visit up here this summer, and then I can pamper you with good food and some relaxtion on the lake! :) Congrats!
Yeah-I still have a whole box I might just take just to "make sure." HA! We are definitely excited! Kori, do you have a blog?!?
No, I just wanted to leave you a comment. :)
Post a Comment