Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Graduation

I thought I would be stoked.  Excited.  Overjoyed.  And I was....well...feeling whatever about the whole thing.  It is interesting how my personal success has no bearing on my life anymore.  Somehow, in transition to becoming a mother, my husband and son's successes have become more amazing to me.  Like when Connor learned to say "car" or "doggie" those moments made me tear up in pride.  Or when James won CGO of the Year from his squadron this past year-I was so proud of him it hurt.  It's amazing how life changes you and how learning to live like Jesus has changed me.  It has moved me away from myself and more focused on others.  Here is a picture from that day with me and my family-Gammy, Big Guy, and my mom.  Three people who have always pushed me to do better, be better and strive for more.  Thanks for all of your love and support!


1 comment:

lisa said...

I hope that I told you Congratulations!! It is a very big deal! Love You!!

aunt Lisa