Friday, December 31, 2010
Goodbye 2010...and Hello New Adventure!
I found this picture on our camera-I guess James got one last shot of Shepard as we left town. 2010 was an amazing year-one that I will never forget. I don't get into "resolutions" but I do have a list of things that I want to accomplish in the new year. Here we go:
1) Lose the baby weight (15 lbs from Jacob and another 5-10 still left from Connor).
2) Train for and run the Salt Lake City Half Marathon with Megan.
3) Get Zumba certified and teach three days a week (if we go to Minot, I will wait to get my certification until September).
5) Get out of my frumpy mode...seriously...it's time to ditch the granny panties and torn sleep pants...I am way too young to feel so ulgh about myself.
6) Help James meet his goal of being DG. He CAN and WILL do it!
7) And last, but certainly not least, it's time to start reading the Bible daily...and possibly read through the entire Bible. I have to make this a daily priority.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment