When James & I first got married, we decorated our house the best way we knew how. Target style! James actually started with the Mission set from Target when he moved out on his own, so I just slowly added to it when we bought our first house. Needless to say, the cheap veneer was slowly peeling off & was looking pretty used up 6 years later. Pre-move I gladly gave away the coffee table to the local Mission. Hmm...never thought about that before, but it's kinda ironic.
On my mission to re-decorate my house for as cheap as possible, I wanted to find a way to keep these end tables, but re-do them & make them a fun, funky addition to the living room. I also wanted to match my favorite Pier 1 pillows & picked a muted green. So, armed with my BFF by my side & 4 cans of spray paint, we were off to re-style my living room!
 |
| Pre-paint |
 |
| Me & Megan spraying away! |
 |
| Pre sanded edges. |
 |
| The pillow below is what I was trying to match. I think it came pretty close, don't you think? |
 |
| I'm obsessed with distressed edges. LOVE it! |
2 comments:
The turned out so good! Love it!
They look great!
Post a Comment