We had Connor's birthday party last weekend with friends, so this weekend was pretty quiet. We did however, do a few things to celebrate :) Connor helped me make his cake. I attempted Laurel's amazing chocolate cake. It was ok, not as awesome as hers, but hopefully we'll get the hang of it.
Of course you have to lick the spoon!
The aftermath...chocolate face!
We went to church today and Connor finally got to go to Sunday School. Three is a magical age where you can start doing "kid" stuff.
Not perfect writing, but remember, I had a three year old's help.
I found this idea from a blog on Pintrest. Write down a few favorites and compare each year. My favorite from the list is his favorite food: marshmallow. HILARIOUS!
Blowing out his three candles!
It's hard to believe he's getting so big. He started standing, yes standing, to pee because when you turn three, you are magically a BIG BOY. Or so he tells me. He also has started praying at meals (which has been a big fight). The kid is smart. Seriously. It's shocking how smart he is. He's still pretty bossy, but I can only pray he can tame that down. I know he gets that from me.
I plan to get him enrolled in a pre-school program hopefully soon. For sure in the fall. Fun things ahead with this beautiful little boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment