Saturday, March 31, 2012
Blessings
Somehow, somewhere, God found me fit to have some pretty amazing friends. I mean seriously, I do. The world's best!
After I took James to the squadron this morning, I fell back asleep, to be awakened by the the following text message AND jet engines. I grabbed both boys out of their beds and ran as fast as I could to the driveway only to catch a small glimpse of the two jets as they were leaving. As we waved goodbye to our warrior from our driveway in our pajamas (yeah, not the farewell you would imagine, right?), I was reading this amazing message:
"Be strong and courageous, for the Lord will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9
"Hope is the feeling you have that the feeling you have is not permanent" Jean Kerr (writing of deployment)
We are blessed to live the life we lead, we are strong, faithful and courageous. We are some of the few proud women who get to stand beside a man who fights to keep us free. Know that you are loved more than you can imagine and that you have support in any moment of need. Stand strong as you hear the jet take off, and know that because of you, he gets to do what he loves, he will be strong and faithful and he will protect us all. Jennifer Jens :)
Thank you Jesus, for saving me, leading my life, and allowing me to be loved by amazing people. To YOU be ALL the glory!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thank you Jennifer for filling my dear friend with the hope, peace, and love of Christ!
Post a Comment