Friday, May 29, 2009

Connor is three months old...

He's growing up so fast. He can coo & whizz, push up on his tummy, laugh & smile, scream REALLY loud. But most of all...he's just a great baby. He is happy wherever he is. Really. We visited his other great grandmother over Memorial Day weekend and I was so proud of his ability to hang and smile at her. It melted my heart. These are a few of the pictures he took with Micki Benoit. We have been going each month so far...and I'm so glad I'm doing it. She gets the best shots and I get to watch him grow. For more of the shoot go to: http://www.mbenoitphotography.com/.
We sat him in a tree and he did NOT cry!
And in grass with mosquitos (thankfully he did not get eaten alive!)

His eyes are just so beautiful.



He was checking out the cars passing by in this one. He's so much like James it's scary :)




I think he's starting to look like "Connor." He has the best of both of us, but I still see bits and pieces of my sister and my dad in him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! He really is growing up fast. I'm glad he's so easy-going.