James and I have officially been married for two years. Our lives are so much different now than when we first got married. Since we got married, we have bought a house, added a cat...and had our son. We never thought that we would have a child at this point, but it is the most wonderful blessing. There are absolutely no words to describe how much a child can change your life for the BETTER. I have no idea how any parent would not want to spend every waking moment with their child. Anyway, I was so excited because this year, James not only listened to one of my hints-but TWO! He got me a James Avery Mother's Love pendant and a beautiful chain from Zales. I don't have a picture of that, but he also got me a Willow Tree called "Our Gift." I really love them and the only one who ever buys them for me is my Aunt Darcy. I mentioned to him that I really liked them, so he got this one for me.

My gift to James was a family gift-a three man tent that we can take anywhere with us. It is compact enough to carry, but BIG enough for ME!! I really think it will fit more like 4 people, but here's to new Killian family adventures!
James set it up in the living room to check it out!
3 comments:
Yay! I'm excited for Killian/Keilen camping trips! Where to first?
Palo Duro Canyon??
I love it!!
Post a Comment