Friday, February 5, 2010

I can't believe....

He's gone from this...


To this...



My baby boy is almost a year old!  It is so hard to believe that this time last year, I was so anxious to meet him.  He truly is the light of my life and I am so honored to be his mother.  He has so much personality already and is a dare-devil in training...just like his Momma :)  My friend Jenn brought back some onesies that she borrowed for her baby and well-it is just so hard to believe that he was ever that tiny!  I cried and James laughed-but 10, 16, 18 is just right around the corner if time keeps on flying like it has this year. Thank you Jesus for giving me the best gift ever-nothing will ever compare. Happy early birthday Connor boy! 

2 comments:

Craig-Jen said...

Incredible, isn't it? The individual personalities, the GROWTH, the love.

Thanks for the response to my recent post! It's so good to know that I'm not alone. Happy almost birthday!!

Anonymous said...

i can't believe it either! love you connor!