Saturday, September 29, 2012

Connor James

 I haven't done one of these in a LONG time, so I better get on this while my house is quiet.  Connor is a BOY.  Like really.  No diapers, no crib, no anything babyish anymore.  We're even out of toddler sizes.  Just a boy. 

He started a five day pre-school at the beginning of September and he is thriving.  It is a play based program (no desks!) and he just loves learning and people.  He's an overthinker, and like me, talks while he's thinking.  He's "bossy" like me too, but I'm trying my best to channel it into leadership.  I don't want him to ever question the personality that God has given him!  He's a great big brother, and loves helping Jacob whenever he can. Here are a few pictures: 

First day of pre-school
First ever big boy bike! He's so stinking proud of this thing.  I often catch him cleaning it, fixing tires, and just general upkeep. 
He's still funny.  His faces are the best!
No more booster seat.  Just sitting at the table, eating a bowl of cereal (that he poured himself) and telling me about life.  He can also now pour his own cups of milk, clip his own fingernails, put on his own shoes (velcro only), and can buckle himself into his carseat.

I just love this picture of him.  He's so stinking handsome!

No comments: