Saturday, September 29, 2012

Jacob Brian

Jacob is my lover.  He will always come up to me hug me and say "I-o-u" which is his way of saying "I love you." You can count on him to hug you when you need it.  He looks up to Connor so much.  He is a huge copy cat and will do whatever Connor is doing-no matter if it means danger.  I often find Jacob hiding in some ridiculous places.  The other day, i was searching for him, and what do you know?  He was sitting in our entry closet, waiting for me to open the door.  As soon as I did he said "boo!" He thought that was pretty hilarious. 

He loves sticks, bugs, and rocks.  He lovingly calls all bugs "buggies." My favorite bug story from this summer is when he tried to pick up a Texas Red Headed Centipede (which is venomous).  He was so sad!  He looked and pointed at the thing like "why buggy why I love you!"

You can always find him rolling, jumping, or whatever in the grass.  He's an outdoors boy!

Gosh he loves his big brother.

He also loves sweets.  "Mallows" are his favorite :)

BUSTED!  This is one of his favorite climbing spots.  He'll go from the toilet, to the trash can, to the sink. 

No comments: