We all know I grew up in a single parent home-and that parent was my mom. In our family, it was just my mom, my sister, and me. All girls. Even our pets were girls. We first had Chelsea (cocker spaniel), then Belle (a pointer), then came Zoe (another pointer, but Ashley's dog). The first "man in the house" was Sammy-my dog that I still have. I wonder if that was some foreshadowing?
It was just interesting to me that even though I grew up around all women, I am currently comfortably surrounded my men. James, Connor, Sammy, & Stewart-all males. It is so interesting to me how God can just flip life whenever he chooses. I have had many dreams about the baby and the outcome is always the same. I wake up joyfullying saying "it's Jacob!" I am so anxious to find out what this next baby is, but I think I know. When I was pregnant with Connor, I knew almost immediately that he was a boy. It's taken me a while to get that feeling, but my gut says boy.
I was told by a lady at work the other day that I gained the "back/hip fat" that you gain when you are pregnant with a boy. I've only gained 26 lbs so far, but I can see what she means. I do have that, so maybe her old wives tail will just be true. Only three more weeks until we know for sure!
1 comment:
i'm excited to find out, too!
Post a Comment