Thursday, October 7, 2010

Sammy :)

He's always been my main muse when it comes to taking pictures.  He seems to fully understand what I want him to do and when.  I captured this one yesterday-it seems like my three days of photography have culminated nicely in this picture.  I love this dog.  Even when he barks and wakes up Connor prematurely from a nap.  Even when he is on top of me when I sleep and can't roll over to get off of a stiff leg.  Even when he poops at my feet RIGHT after I let him outside.  Even when he pees all over himself when James is "disciplining" him.  Even when he digs holes in the backyard to escape.  Even when he eats out of the litter box and tries to kiss me right after.  This dog is irreplaceable and there will never, ever be another Sammy.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Love the pic! I miss Sammy!