Monday, February 14, 2011

James Knows his Bride

So, do you ever wish that your husband picked up on the random things you wanted?  I often don't realize it, but James does-every single time.  Case and point:  Birthday:  he got me a camera.  I thought it would never happen because they are so expensive, but he made a way.  Christmas:  a new North Face jacket. I always wore his because mine was purple and old, so he got me a new one.  "Just because":  a new water bottle w/ straw (because I've been trying to increase my water intake).

The point of this is that it's not what he gives, it's the fact that he picks up on my wants and desires.  The fact that he's intune with me and my desires.  He's so stinking good at it! 


I have mentioned a few times that a tea pot would be nice (for those random times I make tea or hot chocolate) and that some day I would like to get one.  Well, James picked up on it, and voila!  Another wonderful, thoughtful gift from my husband. 

His gift from me?  Well, since I know him well, I am not spending any money.  Mine is simple:  a clean house, a great dinner, and possibly some non frumpy pajamas.

Happy Valentines' Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love it, enough said:)