Here is an update to THIS post from the end of January.
I stood on the scale this morning and the grand total?
149!!!
That just means, only 14 more pounds until I'm at my "I just got married" weight. It feels great when hard work FINALLY starts to pay off. It feels so nice to finally be able to put on clothes in my closet and have them fit right. I would like to leave you with a quote from my old Zumba instructor that has gotten me through a few rough weight loss weeks:
"Just when your're about to toss in the towel, when you feel lost, out of control; In THAT moment is when you need to digg your heals in, grit your teeth, say a prayer and charge FULL speed ahead!" Laci Edwards
4 comments:
love it! you should be very proud of yourself!
Yay, Courtney! That's awesome!
Okay, so I'm Beth, Brooke's friend- I popped over here from her blog on a whim today. We have the same background. :) Apparently friends of Brooke think alike!
And I love the quote- I need to take it with me to the gym! :)
I loved this background-so simple and natural! The quote is great, isn't it? I think it can be applied anywhere, but especially at the gym!
Post a Comment