Megan recently introduced me to pintrest.com. If you haven't heard of it, don't do it. It's another Facebook thing that will suck all of your time away. However, I love it and am glad I'm on it :) Basically, anytime you are on a web-page and you like something you "pin it" and it categorizes it for you. You can see other people's pins and follow the link to where they found it. Here are two projects I found all thanks to pintrest.com!
This one was very easy. You take two styrofoam circles, cut them in half, glue them together, then wrap it in fabric. I painted the wooden "K" then attached it with a very thin wire. Easy, easy! And cute I must say! I've made one for my mom and my sister as well.
I am hosting a baby shower this weekend and wanted to do something that I could use later (and because Connor's walls are bare). These are no sew pendents and were easier than I thought. The hardest part was picking out the fabric because there are just way too many choices!
I just used ribbon, about a half a yard of fabric (or less), and fabric glue. I made a template (I did 4" accross and 5" down) out of paper, then just pinned it on the fabric while I cut it out. I used pinking shears so that I didn't have to be perfect with my cuts. Then glued them on (making sure that I didn't glue the carpet again!). Cute, cute, cute! I might just fill the whole house with these!
1 comment:
Make one for my door! It's adorable!! Love the flag pendants too!
Post a Comment