Tuesday, November 11, 2008

James' Crash

So, I'm always bugging James to be more active. It drives me crazy that boys these days like to sit and play video games (not that James does that all the time), but seriously. Let's go outside once in a while!! Anyway, so I forced James to go out while I was gone to Montgomery. He was very productive: he got a membership to the local shooting range and also found some trails to take his new mountain bike on. Only problem with the biking: he crashed. BIG crash.

So, he was about two-three miles away from his car and was getting pretty aggressive. He found a huge jump and went for it. He landed head first-not exactly the way you're supposed to. He scratched his back pretty bad, almost broke some fingers and also busted up his head pretty good. Thank goodness he got a good helmet! I'm so proud of my man...getting injured....I'm so proud as a matter of fact, that I had to post pictures of the damage.



This is the bike with the "broken" helmet...in the garage until James heals.



Check out his hand on the left: mind you, I took these Tuesday after the crash on Saturday...




James' road rash...I'm guessing he skidded pretty far!

No comments: