Great...I have a hard time accepting weight gain, but at the same time have no remorse for eating Whataburger and ice cream. It's always been my favorite. So, here I am now seven months and thirty pounds into the pregnancy. Weight Watchers will become my friend again February 16, 2009. James wants me to be a "hot mom." It is definately going to take some time to lose baby weight and get back into my size 6's but it is going to be my goal and I will get there eventually!
2 comments:
hey CoCo! Thanks for the invite, I will send you one to mine. You look adorable! So cute pregnant! The room is precious, little Connor will be lucky to have you and James and his critter brothers!
Miss you tons,
Love, Aunt Lisa
Don't worry about the 30 pounds a bit. You look totally cute pregnant! Matt says the same thing about wanting me to be a "hot mom". We can't hide it though, we want it too:)
Much love and God bless!
Post a Comment