Friday, November 14, 2008

The Zoo

Sammy the Great
Leo and Stewart: The brothers from another mother


How could you not love these animals? I just don't know...they love their mom though. I think they are all scared of James still becasue he stomps around them and gets mad at the silliest things with them. For instance, the other day, we left unfolded laundry in the baseket on top of the dryer. Perfect lounging spot for a cat if you ask me. So, what did Leo do? Laid in all of the fresh laundry and got his hair ALL over it. I thought it was cute. Who cares if we have to rewash it? I'm going to be the one doing it anyway...

I love how their personalities are all different. Leo is the lounger. He sits right next to my head when I am on the couch. He really likes to put his head against mine and cuddle. You can do ANYTHING to him. Pick him up, throw him over your shoulder (thanks Taylor and Lauren!)...I mean ANYTHING. He reminds me of the Suttons and I will NEVER get rid of him because I want to have a piece of the family wherever I go.

Stewart is different: he is the restless, independent cat. He likes to wander. The only time he really likes to cuddle is in bed (which we have to wait for James to go out of town and he climbs on in the bed with me!). Other than that, he is whining if he's inside. Seriously. Or scratching on the window. He just loves being outside.

Sammy, oh my Sammy. He's wonderful....I have had him for almost eight years and I can't get enough. He will always be my number one man: he has been there with me through thick and thin. Through high school, college, then he let me get married. He loves me! He also has a new trick with James...pretty funny...he will start growling anytime he sees James, seriously. Mom started with him early on and James has just carried it through. James won't admit it, but he does love Sammy.

I wouldn't know what to do without my zoo...I have always had tons of animals and couldn't imagine life without them. They are constant companions and I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world.

No comments: